Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven. --Matthew 5:15-16

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Blog update!

I'm stepping out in faith here...

I changed one of the settings for this blog so that people can comment without having to create a blogger account (earlier I didn't know what this option did but I tested it out on a test page).

BUT PLEEEEEEEASE.... when you comment, please do not choose "anonymous". Instead, please select "other" and use either your real name or your "user name" that we'd recognize. Or for WB, GF, ISFC, and anyone else with accounts, you can still log in as well... whichever is easier!

Muchas thankias. Feedback is welcome! Let me know what you think.

FYI, I'm not sure if this is inviting spam (so I turned on a "word verification" setting). So if it does, we might have to go back to the Olde Way.
... but I hope we don't.

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather R. said...

Yay! Kyle's here! Welcome good and faithful one! Glad you can join us! Thanks for the link to your blog!

7/20/2006 1:19 PM

 
Blogger the-wonder-bucket said...

YAY! *is thrilled*

7/20/2006 7:42 PM

 
Blogger the-wonder-bucket said...

now we need sam to actually strt posting. kyle i'm sure you'll help me to pester him into it? ^.^

7/20/2006 11:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home