Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven. --Matthew 5:15-16

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Figuring out blog stuff

I'm trying to figure out how to expand and collapse this blog so it's easier for you to select which posts you want to read... so things may look a bit funny for this evening. Don't get freaked out! :)

4 Comments:

Blogger the-wonder-bucket said...

lol thanks for the heads up.^.^and good idea... it makes it easier to choose what we want to read.^.^

8/24/2006 2:49 PM

 
Blogger Heather R. said...

Hey Kyle, can you tell us how you do that? I've heard about RSS feed, but I don't know how to do it.

If it takes too long to explain, don't worry about it... but if you know of a website or something that helps, that would be cool too

8/25/2006 4:47 PM

 
Blogger Heather R. said...

Also, for anyone reading this, bear with me... on Firefox, for some reason Kyle's post isn't appearing, but it does in Internet Explorer, so I'm trying to figure out if the template changes I made affected that.

8/25/2006 4:49 PM

 
Blogger Heather R. said...

Oh, there we go. If any of you have problems, click the refresh button and it should fix itself.

I'll shorten all the other posts except Kyle's new one. Let me know if it gets too confusing!

8/25/2006 4:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home